The Inner Self

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Eternal Journey

It's time for the birds to sing a goodmorning song for everyone,blossoms to give a smile to all,sunlight to take persmission from the fog to take it's place, people to think it's not time yet to get out of bed..lemme sleep a bit more..and LOOOK AT ME ...what am I doing......speeding my way through the crowd of morning walkers on the pavement on my legs thinking would I make it on time or not ..would I miss the cab even today ??? Y don't I get up a bit early...and then a sigh of relief ....a cab painted white and yellow ..written Kennametal waiting for me ....
Namaskara Sir ....meeru late (namaste sir.. you are late) this is wat the driver had to say ...gettin my usual remark at exactly 6:25 AM (5 mins late :D), I now feel normal. Taking the seat next to the driver ...opening the glass pane which allowed me to look at poor chaps with the same destiny as me {waiting for their cabs}, gave me huge sigh of relief...
Cutting its way through the morning breeze, treading on the huge 100 feet wide black snake, steering itself carefully among the heavy traffic, passing besides huge edifices my cab is now on INNER RING ROAD....
Everything seems to pleasant at this juncture. I find myself getting trasported into new world benedicted with pleasure, beauty and peace of mind. I just turn back only to find myself amazed. She was standing just next to me. we took a walk to get to the most beautiful place on earth. Sitting on the rock here I could see a stream of gently trying to make it's way out of the brocade of flowers covering the valley floor. It was breathtaking. Holding my breath for a few moments which seemed to have lasted a lifetime, I wanted to get drowned in those innocent eyes which always take every pain on earth away from me. With my heart lurching to the tune of the cold breeze which begeted it's way to slight drrizle, I wanted to spend my whole life there. Taking away the bliss of solitude of the valley, the drizzle brought with itself fog which engulfed the whole scenery leaving nothing but a neverending envelope of cloud around us. I at this moment was in a UTOPIA where my dreams were to materialize.
Then suddenly ...something rammed us from behind...DHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHH....before I could notice I was thrown out of my place into a glass pane. This left me annoyed ..thinking "whats this glass window doing in front of this beautiful valley." Then to my amazement I could see a COP asking ARE YOU ALRIGHT ....Befuddled ..i was thinking ..whether or not to defy the dream or come back to reality. But everyone is a puppet in the hands of destiny ...so I had to realize that ...the UTOPIA was a dream amd that the reality is
my Cab was rammed by a LORRIE from behind and I was hurt on my forehead and was bleeding. Whatelse could happen now....but I never expected this ....an AC ambulance ...which was absolutely unncessary .....taking me to MALLYA hospital which was the nearest...
But the coda of that whole drama was very soothing...The doc gave me letter calligraphed on it ...complete bed rest for 3 days...hurrrayy.......

Finally I was in UTOPIAN situation :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Daroga said...

tera sundar sapna toot gaya.... tch tch

waise
ek main aur ek tu hai...
aur blogs mein jaadu hai...
haath apne bekaabu hai....
padh lo saari baat baaki....

ha ha ha ha ha ha

8:05 PM  
Blogger Daroga said...

tu TAGGED ho gaya be !!! hee ha ha ha

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home