The Inner Self

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am thinking
Where would I be after next year and ...wat would I be doing ????

I said ....
I would always greatful to you GOD for wat all you gave me ...

I want ...
To make all the people whom I love happy ...

I miss ..
Talking to my sis and her a lot, being a kid ...and haan ghar ka khaana as well..

I hear ...
my conscinece saying ...you hurt many people many a times ...never do that again ..

I wonder...
How could so many people like me ..when i find so many shortcomings and flaws in me ..

I regret...
Sitting alone in my room and doing nothing ..when she needed me the most ...and that I couldn't pull my best friend out of truble .....I AM SORRY TO BOTH OF YOU PPL ....

I am
very childish and sentimental ...

I dance
To the tunes of my mood ...so you can say i am very impulsive..

I sing
When I am sad .....when i am happy ...

I cry ...
Only when I am alone ....and that too very rarely ...

I am not
INa position to say ...I am satisfied with myself ...

I write ..
To make my innerself speak out ...

I confuse ...
when you tag me like this ..

I need ...
TO workhard a lot ..

I should ..
be finishing this tag fast .....as i am getting late for class

I finish ...
Hoping tht its not my last blog .... :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Daroga said...

//I finish ...
Hoping tht its not my blog ..

kya hai be ye...... baaki sab to theek hai....gud answers.... :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Daroga said...

hmm...now it makes sense.......
aur phir saala senti ho gaya...idiot

8:07 PM  
Blogger srikant said...

oye gaali nahin dega bey ...... cyber crime .......

8:26 PM  
Blogger Daroga said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha
cyber harassment k case mein andar chale jayenge........
ha ha ha ha ha

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home