The Inner Self

Friday, December 29, 2006

My Wish

Laang Laaang time yego .....I wrote this..Even I don't belive it now

I wish you were my vision....
So that I cud see only you.

I wish you could be my voice...
So that I cud speak only of you.

I wish you were my mind...
So that I cud think only of you.

I wish you were my sleep..
So that I could dream only of you.

I wish you were my world...
So that it cud b a UTOPIA

I wish u were my conscience...
So that you cud just be a heartbet away.

I wish you were my breath..
So that you cud be the source of my life.

I wish you were my imagination...
So that you cud always be my fascination.

I wish you were my tears.....
So that U wud b there for me always in my sorrow.

I wish you were my soul....
So that even death cud not seperate me from U.

I wish i cud always look into ur eyes....
So that I cud drown in that ocean of innocence.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tejaswi J said...

pure brilliance!
Teju

7:11 PM  
Blogger srikant said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:25 PM  
Blogger srikant said...

Sir just saw your commment ........thankyu :)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifully written 🧡

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home