The Inner Self

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The saga...

Frustrated....Terrified ....Confused ...These would have the perfect words to describe my scenario. Then a bell rings in my JUNG LAGEALA DIMAAG...Chalo Gtak pe bhatiya ke time paas karte hain ....First thing I see on my list...A Blogs Link
in which ------ A character from our institute...probably the Biggest God I have seen writes recollecting his memories of 2006.....
March...MSR calling
May...First time out of India
July...Came back to India but had gained significant POUNDS
September......1560 in GRE happens...
December.....Mckenzie happens
January 07...CAT percentile 99.99

I guess you would have guessed the name by now ..if yu are a KGPian ...if not it's a simple, sober, genius....Shaunak Chaterjee.

Then a bell rings again in my JUNG LAGELA Dimag....yeh to studd hain bhaai .... Physche nahin hone ka ise dekh ke.....THen again a bell rings..of course in my JUNG LAGELA DIMAG.....dooosron se baat karte hain ...

Then I see..

Navakanth reddy @ Shell
VikC @ ITC
Finally made to Pacific Mindware
Lehmann gots luky now
ON board ZS
Karli Duniya Mutthi mein
5 Foot 5 Lakh

These were the status msgs...I could see..

Now it dawned upon my mind .....tht I am the odd man out....the person without any JOB ...ab shuru hua ....

yaar " ##### " ho raha hain..Job lagni hain nahin lagni hain .....then .......hussssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh comes out a cloud of smoke from my friend " #### " sutta, immediately followed by ....Lagegi bey Lagegi...teri BHI job lagegi..

Then i realised ..I am in wooods of the people who had a unique criteria ...they cleared JEE....but now ...they were miles ahead.

A bell rings again (yu know where) ..which says....What did you do in four years....What have you gained in these four years.....where have you spent money from Income tax payers.....Am i really that bad ???

Well after a few days .....infact many days.....TnP notice board 3 with a small A4 sheet on which a blue gel pen carefully calligraphs....

List of final offers
1. Nikhil Samar
2. PVS Srikanth

All what it meant was ...Boston Analytics had hired me .....


Finally the saga ends.....I am placed....

So...so .....so ...so......Whats next ???

All I would say is ....This blog was a desperate attempt to thank all those people ...who realize me what I had not done ....when they did that .....and made me realize what I should be doing.....last but not the least...... Shaunak YOU R GODDDD

2 Comments:

Blogger Daroga said...

YOOOOOOO
lage raho be....
saala naam mein hi Boston hai :D
jab bada aadmi ban jayega to humko naukri de dena be.... technical mein daal dena.... business to hoga nahin humse :P
Congrats !!!!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Coolin said...

Congratulations Buddy !!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home