The Inner Self

Thursday, August 02, 2007

You've gotta name it..

Crappy shit, shitty crap, crappy smelling shit or shitty smelling crap ..whatever you might call it but Here I start..

1. Cup Sliced onion- Yes, I have done it.
2. 3 Tamatoes peeled and cut- Doing this was painfull
3. Half KG chicken- I got 5 Kgs stocked :D
4. 4 Tbsp Yoghurt-Curd kyun nahin kahte isko??? still wondering
5. 1 Tbsp Coraiander powder-yaa bought it today

"All which starts well does(nt) end well"...so now Suddenly

OHH my God!!!! What the hell have I done!!!! What on earth was going on through
my mind when I had commited such a blunder

So to set things right .....I strech my aching arms n wear sorry change my clothes..trouble the aging elevator and force it to give me a ride from 7 to Sifar, pull my lagging legs across the wonderful but lonely streets, struggle my way in the Supermercato to find it, stand in queue for 15 long minutes, lessen my wallet with 6 euros and finally get back with IT.

so What was It ?? IT was Ginger garlic paste.



One of the soul purpose of writing the blog was to analyse how much I had changed ?? I had garlic paste and ginger paste but no "Garlic Ginger paste" ...and hence I take so much pains to go get it. This is what happens when you start aging ...turn stupid..Does the lack of work, resposibility, abundance of time, spending lot of time in Kitchen turn you this way ??Now I wonder Y some species are so strange .. :D But for the present this is the way I am.

The ultimate cause for this Metamorphosis in me is the Funded holiday offered from Dept. of Bio-engineering here. But since I lack Roti, Kapda aur Makan namely Laptop, I-pod and camera this is what I do for living here ...COOOKING...so please dont blame me.

So at this juncture I feeel, naah firmly believe that An idle mind is a COOK's workshop

Credits for making me equipped with knowledge enough to do such experiments go to
http://www.recipesindian.com

P.S.
1. I with all my senses accept tht You would ne Nuts over me for writing this ...but again it served me a purpose ...I killed Half an Hour. yeppiee.......
2. By the way those ingredients were for Kadai Chicken and I mumbled to myself when I was eating.....mmmmmm, I'm Lovin it !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger pedro said...

nice way to put down the CRAP that came out viea head through mouth presented over the web using ur shitty hands. Its good for health. Refer to SOUTH PARK for more details.

10:16 AM  
Blogger srikant said...

Height of joblessness..... yu commented even on this SHITTY CRAP :)) long way to go pedransuuuuu

10:18 AM  
Blogger Daroga said...

sahi hai be.... khoob khana bana raha hai !!!
waise.... garlic paste aur ginger paste ko mix karne se garlic-ginger paste ban jaata... aur recipe mein koi fark nahin padta technically :P

1:36 AM  
Blogger srikant said...

@ adarsh
wow....welcome to my blog ...batuth dino baad :)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home