The Inner Self

Thursday, August 09, 2007

the Idiot-!talism

Presumptions: They are a developed country, so people must be real intelligent, studds what all and what not.

First opinion
: They seeem to lack commonsense a bit. Hmmm but its okay...Common sense is not something which is common.

Final conclusion: Italians, most of them are dumb, idiots, slugheads, terribly lack common sense and dont try to change them or else they will change you.


.
Conclusion I arrived at is based on the following real life incidents. So here I start...

P.S.
1. Anything in Italics represent my thoughts

Scene 1.
Prologue-Everyone non EU citizen who has comes here even for a months time has to file for a Residence permit. Seems normal.

At the postoffice

Myself: I need to apply ..blah blah
Clerk: Io No Englisse
Myself(to another clerk): I need ...blah blah
Clerk: Okay

Thank God

Now he gives me a 34 page form.A form to be filled by a NON-Italian. But Its all in Italian.

This is bullshit, how do I do it. .........Thank God again...Helpdesk

Myself: Can you please help me fill this form ???
Clerk: Aspetti!!!
Myself: What ???

He disappears for 15 mins.

He would have asked me to wait


He gets back.

Myself: Can you help me fill this form ??
Clerk: No Englissee...Only Italiano

I am going nuts....lets go to my Prof

I take help of my Professor, fill it up and then submit it the next day and pay whopping 73 euros :( and they tell me I ll get it after 6 months. Remember even people who come for 1 month have to apply for this and would never get it.


Scene2: Place: International office of Politecnico di Milano

(It all stinks "pee" this is becuase pooor drunk fellows last night never found a free bathroom near by.)

At the Reception

Myself: I am "blah blah blah blah..."
REceptionist: Go there..pointing at "Helpdesk".

At the helpdesk

Myself: I am "blah blah blah blah..."
The Lady: "okay" (then a pause for 10 long seconds) Io do No parla Englissse
Myself: Pardon me
The lady: this time writes down "io(I in italian) do no (seems english) Parla(speak in italian) Englisse(english in Italian)

what the F***. @@%%&&//

(Before going any further remember that the lady was working at International Office's Helpdesk)

Scene 3. Bio-materials laboratory.
Prologue: I diluted nitric acid, cleaned all the beakers except the one with "Distilled water" and put them for drying.

My post-doc (looks good for 36..I am a KGPian, I cant't help): Sri(she cant pronounce my complete name) You no wash this Beaker.
Myself: Which one ??
My Post-doc: This(pointing out) one with Distilled water.
Myself: Gone blank
My Post-doc: It is Contaminated,so clean. Okay You No worry, I clean and then SMILES

So she goes, washes the beaker with "Distilled water" with "Tap water" and now the best thing, Rinses the beaker with Distilled water again.

More %%&&&$$$$$///((((((çççç What do I do now ???

Scene 4. Diesel Showroom
Wow this place is awwsome....and Yeh sales girl to huha maal hain.(I already told you, WE cant help)

(I like a jeans and am hell bent on buying it.)

Sales girl: May I help you ??

yayy yaayyy Woowwww..yeppiee.....superb. Yeh to wahi maaal hain and ye Angreji bhi bolti hain.........Yeh hui naa BEAUTY WITH BRAINS

Meanwhile I try the jeans, was a bit loose
SO
Myself:(to the sales girl) Could you give me a smaller size ??
Salesgirl: Speak slowly, then I understand.
Myself:(This time at snails pace) Could....you....give...me...a...smaller...size ??
Salesgirl: Okay, gimme a minute
Salesgirl: Here you have.

(Gives me a Three-fourth)

Salesgirl: (Smiling) Smaller size, Sir !!!

Now what do I say

Myself: No, not this.... smaller size in the same jeans.
Salesgirl: Ohhhh!! I am sorry. Give me a minute.


thank god

Salesgirl: Here again, and smiles again.

What the F**** ??? more of %%&&&&////%%%%/// and eeeeeee aaaah ....i wanna kill her

Becuase this time she handed me a Boxer Short

hmmmmm Beauty with brains


These are one of the four scenes, while daily I encounter many of them. Now You tell me Whether my conclusion is Right or Wrong ???

Yahan aur 5 mahine kaise jugarenge :((


Moral of the story: If you can't impress someone with your Brilliance baffle them with your BULLSHIT

5 Comments:

Blogger Daroga said...

they didn't imagine the character 'Joey'... they must have met hundreds of them... he he
kya item log hain be sach mein....
aur beta... bahut badai kar raha tha EU... it seems they leave you easily at the airport coz they know they are letting into you-know-what :))))))
italian seekh le nahin to mar jayega.
and BTW... 'jugarenge' nahin 'gujarenge' hota hai .... hindi bhi nahin aati X-(

7:23 PM  
Blogger ravishankar said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:56 PM  
Blogger ravishankar said...

So she goes, washes the beaker with "Distilled water" with "Tap water" and now the best thing, Rinses the beaker with Distilled water again.

More %%&&&$$$$$///((((((çççç What do I do now ???

WEll I hate to be the spoilsport :P but the act of rinsing with water is what cleans the beaker better....stagnant distilled water is dirty :P...anyways ALL the rest of the insinuations...I totally agree :))

12:58 PM  
Blogger srikant said...

@ Ravi, I am a budding researcher ...so I got the liberty to blame her :D

12:27 PM  
Blogger Soumya Maiti said...

Shrikanth, many of the western people are dumb, really. Most of the americans specially.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home